A drinking diet is considered "lazy". It is lost without physical effort. The first days are hard, they feel dizzy, weakness appears, apathy overcomes them. But then everything changes: the mood is up, the body is light, wings behind the back.
Description and rules of the drinking diet
The principle of the diet is only a liquid diet. Solid food is prohibited for a while. If you follow the rules, you should not feel severe hunger. The amount of portions is not limited, so you can drink a lot and often "food" - within reasonable limits.
The best solution is a seven-day diet. Long methods can cause health problems.
Doctors criticize the long drinking diet, but many confirm the effectiveness of the diet. Weight drops significantly, energy and vitality increase, mood improves. A large percentage of the lost mass is water: the body saturated with liquid begins to actively remove the excess from the tissues. As a result, the figure "dries up", the silhouette becomes slim and embossed.
During the diet, the stomach shrinks, which in small doses further suppresses hunger and maintains a normal weight.
Authorized and prohibited products
The drinking diet is characterized by the absence of a rigid menu and requires minimal time for shopping and cooking. Any food that does not need to be chewed is allowed.
In order for the body to receive the necessary set of trace elements and maintain the balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, diversify the diet and enter:
- low-fat and practically unsalted fish and meat soups;
- decoctions of vegetables or mushrooms;
- fermented baked milk;
- drinking yoghurts;
- liquid soups-purée on broth and water;
- fresh fruit juices (with possible pulp);
- compotes, broths, fruit drinks;
- fruit juice + milk;
- tea (any);
- coffee (in different versions);
- unsweetened cocoa;
- jelly, including oatmeal;
- protein cocktail.
Fatty broths of pork and lamb are prohibited, poultry and lean beef must be used. The broth must be "real", cubes and bags are not recommended. You can add a little salt to the soup.
Packaged drinks are best avoided due to their high sugar content. Among fruit juices for weight loss, the leader is grapefruit.
During the drinking diet, it is completely excluded:
- non-liquid foods;
- alcohol (strong and not too strong);
- 2. Dairy products with a fat content of more than 5%;
- sweet soda;
- rich broths.
In addition to the liquid menu, you should drink 1. 7-2 liters of water per day.
Drinking diet for 3 and 7 days
The 3-day diet was loved by many for its short duration and quick effect. Weight loss reaches 2-3 kg. This is a good way to lose weight and achieve the desired harmony before the holidays.
Adhering to short-term restrictions is relatively easy. A short and harmless diet relieves the body and gets rid of excess fluid.
The very first day is best spent on the water, the second and third according to the basic principles of monodiets:
- 2-2. 5 liters of water;
- low-fat dairy menu;
- juices made from fresh fruit or vegetables.
The weekly abstinence menu is no different from regular food than the diet of long-term diets. It consists of suitable products, taking into account your preferences. In order for the body to get a varied set of nutrients every day, the ingredients must be varied.
The 7-day diet allows for reasonable use of:
- low-fat broths with the addition of a small amount of spices and salt;
- liquid pureed soups;
- thick fruit and vegetable juices;
- compotes and jelly;
- milk and milk products.
A week of abstinence from regular solid food saves 5-6 kilograms.
The effectiveness of seven-day weight loss is especially noticeable with the daily alternation of monovariants:
- Kefir, milk, fermented baked milk, drinking yogurt without additives.
- Broths, soups.
- Fruit juices (only not packaged! ).
- Tea (herbal, black, green, with lemon and milk).
- Compote or decoction of dried fruits.
- Meat soups.
- Oatmeal jelly.
To avoid bloating, it is better not to drink anything at night. The last fluid intake should be at least 3 hours before bedtime.
Seven days of altered eating behavior and an unusual diet can upset the intestinal system. If this happens, it is worth starting a premature, gradual withdrawal from the diet.
Detailed menu for 14, 30 days
No special diet for a long time. Everyone prepares the menu themselves, guided by common sense, the basics of the diet and based on their own taste.
For two-week and monthly diets, the best choice for one day:
- breakfast - any sour milk, low-fat drink;
- second breakfast - a glass of jelly from berries or oats;
- lunch - pureed soup on light broth without potatoes and tea;
- afternoon snack - citrus fruits or fruit mixture pureed in a blender;
- dinner - fat-free kefir.
And so - until an impressive result, not forgetting to drink plain water. Important!
When compiling the diet, one should not forget the usefulness and diversity of nutrition. If you feel very hungry, you can moderate your appetite with hot coffee with cream, warm green tea with milk or lemon water.
We offer many simple recipes for diet liquid meals.
Vegetable puree soup with beef broth
You will need:
- 1 liter of low-fat broth;
- set of vegetables rich in fiber;
- your favorite spices.
- Peel the vegetables and cut them into small cubes.
- Add the sliced broth to the boiling broth and bring to a full boil.
- Cool slightly and blend the contents into a liquid puree in a blender.
- Add some salt crystals and a pinch of spice.
- 2 glasses of milk;
- a jar of canned green peas;
- 0. 5 tk of butter;
- 1 pc. l. Flour.
- Pour hot milk over the flour, grind it so that there are no lumps, add a little butter.
- Put it on a small fire, boil for about three minutes.
- Mix with the grated peas and blend in a blender.
Zucchini soup puree
For cooking, you need to take the following:
- 250 g of low-fat chicken broth;
- 250 g of zucchini;
- 0. 5 tsp flour;
- a drop of butter;
- a pinch of sugar;
- 1/4 yolk.
- Cut off the skin of the zucchini and cut into thin slices.
- Pour hot milk over the vegetables, add a small piece of butter and bring to a boil.
- Purée the zucchini with the milk in a blender.
- Mix with the broth sauce, mix thoroughly.
Add a few grams of butter before serving.
Kefir-apple drink with cinnamon
Pour 1/2 liter of kefir and apple juice into a blender, add 15 g of cinnamon and mix on medium speed.
Smoothie Banana Citrus
Take a red grapefruit and four large oranges, squeeze the juice. Peel three bananas, cut them into slices and mix them with the juice in a blender. Garnish the drink in a glass with citrus slices and lemon peel. Ice will not be superfluous when serving.
How not to fall off the drinking diet
A rigid, uninterrupted drinking diet is not easy to endure.
In order not to break free, you need to follow simple rules that have been successfully tested by brave people who have successfully lost weight:
- Motivation. Remember why you need to lose weight. Write your goal on bright stickers and stick them around the apartment, even if they remind you of it.
- weight loss diary. Fill it regularly and mark even the smallest results. Stimulates.
- Ask for support from family and friends. He is necessary.
- Have a photo in mind of you (or celebrities you look up to as role models) in perfect shape. It is better to hang the picture on the refrigerator.
- Take your favorite item that you want to wear again from the closet and check it regularly.
- Consider a reward system. Treat yourself to something nice or necessary for every kilogram you lose.
- Remove the alcohol. It relaxes, deprives the will and awakens the appetite.
- Learn to relax. Once the regime is broken, do something useful.
- Don't think about how not to break the diet, just follow its rules and that's it.
If you break, don't get upset and don't punish yourself.
Do some important things:
- Weigh yourself. You will see very slight growth and you will stop berating yourself.
- Move a little to burn calories.
- Drink lots of green tea and water.
- Eat "negative" calorie fat-burning foods: grapefruit, celery.
- Use spicy spices: ginger, pepper and cinnamon.
It is better to return to restrictions on the day of failure. It's easier to keep losing weight than it is to start over.
Exiting the diet
It takes twice as long to safely quit a drinking regimen as it did. 6 days come out of 3 days, 2 weeks out of 7 days, etc.
The menu should be gradually expanded with fruit puree, liquid soups and cereals. The first solid foods appear at the earliest when a quarter of the long-term diet period has expired.
How many kilograms of excess weight can be lost
The experience of losing weight shows that you can lose 1-18 kg of weight during the drinking diet, depending on the period, the goal and the initial parameters. Everyone knows that a lot of weight goes faster than close to normal.
On average, the result of the diet looks like this:
- 3 days - 1-3 kg;
- 7 days - 5-7 kg;
- 14 days - 10-13 kg;
- 30 days - 18-20 kg.
You can use the thirty-day drinking technique no more than once a year, and a two-week course - twice.
The drinking diet has a strong effect on the body and metabolism, so it is not suitable for everyone.
It is prohibited for the following diseases and conditions:
- chronic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys and liver;
- high blood pressure and other vascular and heart diseases;
- tendency to edema;
- inappropriate age, elderly and adolescents;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
During the diet, the body lacks vitamins and minerals. You cannot do without mineral complexes. Be sure to take fatty acids: flaxseed oil, fish oil and milk thistle oil.
Intestinal problems often occur due to the transition to a liquid diet. Symptoms should be under control and stools should be daily and normal. Constipation that lasts for days or diarrhea that never ends should convince you to stop drinking the diet and stop using it for body shaping. This weight loss option is not for you, you need to find a more suitable one.